- Foundation Stage
- Class 1
- Class 2
- Class 3
- Year 6 Transition 2020
- Assessment Without Levels
- Assessment Information For Parents
- Our School Curriculum
- Long-Term Curriculum Planning
- National Curriculum
- Reading and Phonics
- Collective Worship & SIAMs
- Compassion Collective Worship
- Digital Leaders
- Maths Learning
Developing Fluency in Number Facts
We are working hard to learn our key number facts! The progression document below details the objectives taught to children at each stage of their maths learning.
Below are some of our favourite websites used to practise our number facts. Click on the picture to visit the website.
As a school, we use White Rose Maths resources to support the teaching and learning of Maths.